64 posts in this topic

Oh... off the roof? We've tested it... it's a solid drop to your death. Nice work. Also we have proof of one of your ladies glitching in on a quad. Before restart. I'm sure if an admin NOT involved with this situation checked logs on you guys, it would show a bunch of exploiting of going through walls. Either on Death, or Campo. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, "he snapped straight to me and took it down" dude, the guy you were looking at wasn't the guy who killed it, also, it wasn't me who shot it, it was freddy and he picked up a uav terminal from a body

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA "HE FLICKED STRAIGHT TO IT HURRR DURRR ROGUE ESP FOR ME LMFAO"""

idiots.png

1 person likes this

Right, I go away for a couple of days and this is what I come back to.

I suggest everyone disengages their keyboard warrior app and takes a step back for a minute.

I have no idea what is going on but let me make this perfectly clear; I am not going to tolerate witch hunts in this community.

All I've been seeing is a lot of he said she said and a lot more sketchy evidence. Nicely edited videos and screenshots that have no context whatsoever.

From now on if you have an issue with an admin, you send me a message. End of story.

If I see another forum post created, i'll lock it, and the person who posted will get a 2 day ban from the server.

There are 5 board members on the CrimsonGamingAU team, and not one of us is above the others in any way shape or form.

There have been incidents recently with the use of the admin system on the server, and these incidents have been discussed internally, as they should be.

If there are any more incidents, you come to me with them, and you'd better provide unedited proof. A good period of time before the incident occurs and time after are also going to be needed so I can see what is going on. We have logs. Extensive logs. Nothing happens without it being recorded. Diving into those logs is a chore though, so if I have to spend what free time I have doing so, there better be a good reason for it.

I'm locking this thread, you have your instructions and you have been warned.

3 people like this