64 posts in this topic

In the last two nights, I have had increasing concerns about some specific staff members blatantly abusing their powers. They know who they are & I know for a fact that I as well as multiple other players on the server will not be standing for the increase in abuse of powers. I would like to point out that admins SHOULD be logging out of admin & joining under a different arma id so that there is no way they can abuse their admin powers, on this note I would like to thank Ninjah for actually doing this. 

We also have sufficient evidence that the accused admin is abusing his powers blatantly, ghosting for specific friends & will continue to do so unless punished in some way. This community / server had a lot of potential until this drama started arising. We once AGAIN have evidence (recordings) of this happening in game in the last few nights. I can also speak from personal experience that this specific admin is more than happy to spawn in items, vehicles & in game currency without any proof as long as you are "friends" with them. 

Situation of last nights events: 

• Players close to the admin breaking rules
  • Players get proven wrong
  • Admin claims there are no rules
  • Admin claims his friends can't dupe
  • Admin starts ignoring players calling him out
  • 30 mins later new players attempt to raid base / distract us from "ghost"
  • During raid doors & gates start randomly closing on our vehicles & in game characters
  • Players that were killed keep coming back with full sets of gear (ghillies etc)
  • Concrete door & keypad randomly "vanishes" during the raid
  • Raid ends soon after 

The thing that annoys me about this whole situation was the fact that there was clear admin interference with the game play, players who were never seen on the server have full sets of gear as well as an armoured vehicle, they kept running back in from different areas with full sets of gear and once the whole situation had ended completely different players (lol) come and attempt to raid the base through the area where the door was removed. Upon logging on though they immediately left the area driving towards the safe zone in the same vehicle that was used earlier to raid our base..... hmmmm haha. Now it gets better, from there these players don't do a single thing on the server for the next two hours, they simply wait until restart and for us not to log back on. These players that spoke so much shit about their own skills, despite blatant cheating / ghosting (admin esp) throughout the day & night, they refused to get into conflict with us. Now this gives two options that I can think of... The admin is no longer on to ghost for them, or the admin once again spawned them in gear & vehicles and they don't want it to be found out. 

So with this post I would also like to make this a ban request for two specific players. Rogue & Death. 

Thank you for your time. :D

(CBF reading over what I typed) Enjoy.

roguetest.png

I encourage all players / members of the community to come forward if you have any evidence / complaints as well about the recent situations as well. The more evidence we can gather the better for all sides. Thank you. 

@Thomas Cale if you would like to make a complaint about another admin, please make your own thread. It seems like you are just trying to fight fire with fire which is just going to cause more behind the scenes trouble than need be.

Thanks.

Please feel free to post the start of that video where he DISRESPECTS NINJAH. Until then this evidence is irrelevant. Thanks. FYI we have it on record & are working on uploading it. Well done on digging a BIGGER hole.

1 hour ago, Thomas Cale said:

If you have proof, post it. Don't talk about posting proof and then refrain from providing it.
While we're on this topic, here's a video Death put together last night - if this isn't admin abuse I don't know what is.
http://plays.tv/video/57f17acb1bdb540e92/ninjah-abusing-

Ill back this up in regards to ninja using the lightning shit with his tools. Just shit that doesnt need to be done. U can see me saying something in side in regards to the lightning strikes etc. To be honest the server has been great to play on etc just now its become obvious you guys arent enforcing any rules what so ever. Then to see an admin fucking about like a child in front of ppl in the trader is just a joke. I thought this server was going to be something i spent a long period of time in but at this rate ill see it through till battlefield 1 comes out and i probably wont come back unless shit changes dramatically. Theres Exile Reborn out now which is more to my liking hopefully thats takes off and servers pop up.

Its a shame realy your servers awesome.

It was said in this thread, and I quote, "

I encourage all players / members of the community to come forward if you have any evidence / complaints as well about the recent situations as well. The more evidence we can gather the better for all sides. Thank you. "

So I did. Do with it what you will

The face of blatant "abuse". We were legit laughing and asking him to do it. The best part is that over 60% of the people consisted of myslef & my group. So let's throw a card at you guys then eh? 

14550938_1242970512410847_2016181757_o.j

14569018_1242971372410761_733528205_n.pn

1 person likes this

Yeah cool. MadMax shot the chopper down. I have shadowplay of that incident as well. I'll start uploading now :)

I have evidence here, let me tell you before you start spouting nonsense. During this clip, there was no evidence to anyone outside that i was in this part of the base, and if you actually look closer you can see that the first point they starting shooting was almost right on me, and as I ran slightly to the left the bullets starting headed in that direction. I also have an image, due to ending the recording right after this clip i was only able to screen shot. The time stamp of the server restarting are around the same showing that the person who was shooting me through the wall was death. Esp is almost impossible in Arma, other than admin abuse.... lol

hACKERS.mpg

Capture.JPG

Edited by deathchiken4
1 person likes this

Also the Humvee we rocked up in for last night's raid was one that I had bought quite a while ago and stored in my garage at my base. Logs can be checked and shadowplay can be provided if you like.

we didn't care about last night, we wanted to sleep. if we wanted to stop you from raiding us don't you think we would have jumped back on?

1 minute ago, Thomas Cale said:

Also the Humvee we rocked up in for last night's raid was one that I had bought quite a while ago and stored in my garage at my base. Logs can be checked and shadowplay can be provided if you like.

Heres the clip if you need it

Note that Chicken removed his gear before going up to the roof as death was previously shooting us through the walls with standard guns. To be expected though it was a lot more accurate when he was using the cyrus 9mm. (Shots directly at us through the wall - there were no stray shots) This is when we had enough of him doing so, so we baited it out with a recording. This just shows that he was doing so. :)